Sonospine founding surgeon, Dr. Dilan Ellegala, while volunteering in underdeveloped Africa, was inspired to build a functional health system to address a harrowing and complicated global health problem. His efforts have created a sustainable model that teaches and empowers local residents to save lives!
- Dr. Dilan Ellegala discussing value-based care bringing down cost of healthcare September 6
- The Washington Times Special Report
- Sonospine Founding Surgeon Teaches Neurosurgery in Underdeveloped Africa
- The Story of Ellegala
- Dr. Ellegala Featured In The Boston Globe’s Medical News
- Healthy habits after back surgery
- A surgeon’s guide to spine health
- US Book Release: Dr. Ellegala Teaches Brain Surgery in Tanzanian Village
- Sonospine® plus physical therapy: a winning combination
- Who is a Candidate for Outpatient Spine Surgery?