SonoSpine Has The Nation's Leading Spine Doctors To Address Your Spine Condition
State-Of-The-Art Ultrasonic Spine Treatment
Find Out What Makes SonoSpine Different From Traditional Spine Procedures
Dr. Dilan Ellegala
Conditions We Treat
- Annular Tear
- Spinal Stenosis, Sciatica, Back Pain, Neck Pain, Pinched Nerves
- Foraminal Stenosis
- Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Bone Spurs
- Herniated Discs
- Bulging Disc
Kevin Chappell, Professional Golfer, Sonospine Patient
Why Choose SonoSpine?
SonoSpine offers the latest technology for performing minimally invasive spine surgery. Ultrasonic tools allow spine surgeons to operate with great precision and accuracy. Additionally, these tools allow precise removal of bone in millimeter-size increments – something a laser cannot do. Because of this superior technology, many SonoSpine patients are able to avoid a spinal fusion surgery.
Other reasons patients may choose SonoSpine include:
- Inpatient surgery (no overnight hospital stay)
- Avoid loss of motion associated with fusion surgery
- Lower complication rates as compared to fusion surgery
- Faster recovery times
Contact us today to learn more about how you can get your quality of life back!